- 2. Data Collection In order to provide our services, we may collect personal information including but not limited to name and email address. The purposes for which we collect Personal Information will be identified before or at the time we collect the information. In certain circumstances, the purposes for which information is collected may be clear, and consent may be implied, such as where your name, address and payment information is provided as part of the ordering process.
- 3. Consent Knowledge and consent are required for the collection, use or disclosure of Personal Information except where required or permitted by law. Providing us with your Personal Information is always your choice. However, your decision not to provide certain information may limit our ability to provide you with our services. We will not require you to consent to the collection, use, or disclosure of information as a condition to the provision of a service, except as required to be able to provide service.
- 4. Limiting Collection The Personal Information collected will be limited to those details necessary for the purposes identified by us. With your consent, we may collect Personal Information from you by corresponding with you via mail, facsimile, or the Internet.
- 5. Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention Where you provide any of the above personal information to us, you consent to us disclosing such information to those person(s) who you have nominated are authorized to receive such information. We will not otherwise disclose the personal information which you have submitted to any third party, unless required by law to do so or to our related bodies corporate. We will not use such information for any third party’s marketing or advertising purposes unless you authorize us in advance. We take all reasonable measures to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information when it is no longer required.
- 6. Accuracy Personal Information will be maintained in as accurate, complete and up-to-date form as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is to be used.
- 7. Safeguarding Customer Information Personal Information will be protected by security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity level of the information. We take all reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Information from any loss or unauthorized use, access or disclosure.
- 9. Customer Access Upon request, you will be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of your Personal Information, and will be given access to it. You may verify the accuracy and completeness of your Personal Information, and may request that it be amended, if appropriate. However, in certain circumstances permitted by law, we will not disclose certain information to you. For example, we may not disclose information relating to you if other individuals are referenced or if there are legal, security or commercial proprietary restrictions.
- NINVIV LTD.,
Park Street, Kolkata, West Bengal 700017